Parenting Tips (from a not so experienced mommy)
1. Don't ever hold your naked newborn for too long, you will get pooped or peed on.
2. Always have an extra stash of wipes and diapers or else you may end up using chipotle napkins from the glove box for wipes and an old shirt as a diaper.
3. If you don't like your own cooking, then don't expect your baby to like it either.
4. Always make sure your not leaking breast milk BEFORE you go into a store.
5. Don't ever tell people that your baby "sleeps through the night" as soon as you say it they will prove you wrong.
6. Always make sure your baby is actually buckled in their car seat BEFORE you start driving.
7. Don't ever ASSUME your husband is watching the baby or else you might end up in the emergency room (that's a whole other post in itself)
8. If you really need a good nights sleep, don't be afraid to turn your baby monitor off (don't judge!)
9. Don't expect to ever take another peaceful shower or restroom break for that matter.
10. As soon as you lay down for a nap, the baby will always wake up from his!
11. Don't leave your good shoes lying around or they could end up in the toilet.
12. As soon as you think you have them figured out, they change.
13. The key to keeping from going crazy is, an early bedtime.
14. Just because your 8 month old can climb up the stairs doesn't mean he should.
15. Your phone should never be used as a teething toy
16. When leaving the house make sure to pack EVERYTHING!
17. Most importantly give lots and lots of hugs and kisses and cuddle them way too much, and tell them just how much you love them all the time, cause they grow up way too fast!
okay Id better stop here....And to think I only have 1 lol Love my crazy life, wouldn't trade it for the world!
Please tell me Im not the only mommy who has experienced these?